AV Cell (AV Group NB Inc. Atholville)
175 Mill Rd
Atholville, New Brunswick
Monday to Friday: 6:30 am to 8:00 pm
PLEASE NOTE: Trucks bringing wood to this mill who have a loader can
unload 24 hours.
Mixed Hardwoods (Maple, Beech and Ash)
- Min. 8'
- Max. 12' preferred 10'.
- Min. 3" (8cm) inside the bark;
- Max. 22" (56cm) inside the bark.
- No bolt shall have more than 6" (15 cm) of sweep over its entire length (10 feet);
- No bolt shall contain a crook or a fork;
- Wood evidently over 3 months old may be rejected;
- Bolts manufactured from dead or burnt trees are not acceptable;
- Hardwood bolt shall contain max. 50% rot;
- All limbs, knots, stubs and projections shall be cut flush with the body of the bolt;
- No poplar and no birch;
- Load refusal: Loads that have an excessive amount of defective wood will be rejected;
- Loading quality: All loads must have a rounded top lower than the stakes. No cross piling, mud, brush, etc., will be allowed in the load. All trucks must have a min. of four (4) solid stakes. Trailers loaded lengthways require 2' of clearance between tiers.
Safety: Drivers will take directions from Company staff and obey all safety
orders while on company prroperty.
The prices listed on the site are the prices you receive.