AV Group NB Inc. (Nackawic)
103 Pinder Road
Nackawic, New Brunswick
First visit between 5 am and 6 pm to obtain your automated card. After that, 24/7.
- Poplar (and large-tooth aspen);
- Mixed Hardwoods (maples, beech, ash, oak);
- Yellow and white birch;
Each species/product must be delivered separately or physically separated on the same load by either bunks or risers.
- Min. 8' (2.54 m);
- Max. 20' (6.10 m);
- Target: 16' (4.87 m).
- Min. 3" (8 cm) at top;
- Max. 22" (56 cm).
- No bolt shall have more than 12" (30 cm) of sweep over its entire length (16');
- No bolt shall contain a swindler crook or a fork;
- Wood older than 3 months old may be rejected;
- No bolt shall contain more than 50% rot by volume. No dead or burnt trees;
- All limbs, knots, stubs and projections shall be cut flush with the body of the bolt;
- Loads that have an excessive amount of defective wood will be rejected.
The prices listed on the site are the prices you receive.